To be considered for funding of the Tourism Product Enhancement Fund a complete project proposal dossier needs to be submitted.
The organization whether it is a foundation or company should have an active registration status at the Aruba Chamber of Commerce.
All documents should be submitted in -one- summarized PDF form document and upon submission the applicant should choose the corresponding category of funding by TPEF
- Detailed Project Proposal- specifying the project target and scope
- The objective of the project on to how it fits within the areas of funding of TPEF
- Chamber of Commerce Registration
- Entity’s president/ director code of good conduct document
- Entity’s president/ director proof of valid ID
- Acknowledgement of Fiscal Conduct
- Project Budget Cost Breakdown